Old 31-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Jim Lewis

On 31 Jan 2005 at 0:25, Iris Cohen wrote:

the soil was covered with sleet, snow, and snow "pills" BRBR

Is that the same as graupel?

Texas ebony (Chloroleucon ebano)

Is that the same as Pithecellobium flexicaule?
Iris,

Rick may not check the list for a while, so I'll answer your
last question: Yes. AKA P. ebano (though I think most folks
say that is an old synonym - it's the one I learned, and still
use.)

I dunno graupel, though I COULD look it up. But since it
obviously has something to do with snow, and I don't DO snow, I
won't. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++