Old 31-01-2005, 01:33 PM
shazzbat

"BAC" wrote in message
. ..

"Paul" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone remember from there chidhood that gardem ornament that I can
only describe as a windmill of sorts.

When the wind blew the sails a man attached to the windmill turned,

winding
a handle.....If anyone can remember them does anyone noif they are still
available from anywhere. I have scoured the net and many garden centres.

I used to go to Bristol a lot until a few years ago, and I used to drive
past a garden which was full of them, men chopping wood, windmills,
zeppelins, all manner of stuff. I used to really enjoy seeing them on a
windy day, it looked like the whole garden was going to take off.

Not much help I know, Im sorry, I was just reminiscing.

Again.

Steve