Old 31-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Thank you a lot for gardening links. I will certainly use this
information. I live in Creedmoor, NC and according last link I am in
zone 7. I do not know the date of last frost for this area. Maybe
somebody can help me to figure this out.
Genya, you are very welcome!

Quote:
On average, 4/29. Sometimes Mother Nature plays tricks on us.

See http://www.victoryseeds.com/frost/nc.html

Daniel B. Martin
Daniel, great link.

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.