Old 31-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Olga

Default [IBC] repotting azalea

Hello,
I live in Toronto, Canada. Few days ago I bought Azalea in Home Depot.

I noticed that roots filed the pot and there was almost no soil. There were tree plants in one pot. So I decided to report it. (Not a good idea?)
I trimmed the roots, removed all the flowers, and repot in three deferent containers. Soil: 2 parts peat moss, 1 part vermiculite.
Is there any hope?
Since I am in Toronto I have to keep it inside. All of them are in the basement under fluorescent light at 10-12C. Any advice?
Thank you,
Olga

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++