Old 31-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Theo

Olga wrote:

Hello,
I live in Toronto, Canada. Few days ago I bought Azalea in Home Depot.

I noticed that roots filed the pot and there was almost no soil. There were tree plants in one pot. So I decided to report it. (Not a good idea?)
I trimmed the roots, removed all the flowers, and repot in three deferent containers. Soil: 2 parts peat moss, 1 part vermiculite.
Is there any hope?
Since I am in Toronto I have to keep it inside. All of them are in the basement under fluorescent light at 10-12C. Any advice?
Thank you,
Olga

not now .. generally on flowering shrub you do repotting AFTER the
flowering period ..
2-6 months more do not make a big change to a plant especially during
the cold winther

and normally one asks before doing things and not after as you cannot
correct the mistake :-D

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :