Old 31-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Ricky

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
om...
Right on! Tell 'em RWL. He may no plants but he don't squat about Kraft
paper.

You did it again dyslexic dick. That's "know plants".

Brain moving faster than hands. Near-sighted yes, dyslexic no.

You are definitely one illiterate cheese head.

Now that I take exception to. I'm a Bear's fan.

Its the plain brown paper that a dead fish on your doorstep is wrapped
in!!!!

Our fish come from sushi bars. Not wrapped in Kraft Paper.

So now I'm wondering what came first Kraft Paper or the color Kraft Brown
(see Crayola for details.)

Not at all surprised that you still play with crayons.

You probably made too much of a mess with your finger paints!!!!!

Ah, but at least I'm talented enough to know how to color!

You are so easily riled. And so much fun to tease. It's a shame that your
attitude can't compete with your plant knowledge.

"Ricky" wrote in message
"RWL" wrote in message

"Ricky" wrote in message
"In the trade (and I was in the trade for 18 years) it's called Kraft

Paper,
you silly duck."

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:37:58 GMT, "Cereus-validus..." wrote:
How sad that is that nobody in the trade is bright enough to correct a
simple spelling error. Maybe it from prolonged exposure to toxic fumes
or
lead in cheap paints.

Kraft is the correct spelling. Kraft is the German word for Strong,
The paper used for grocery bags is kraft paper. There is also paper
used for arts and crafts, sold as craft paper.