Old 31-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Bob Clark

They are lengths of 1" pipe. I used condiot brackets on the outside of the
beds and slip them down into those. I use 5 pipes for an 8" bed, use 3/4"
poly sprinkler pipe cut into about 2" lengths and split down the side as
clips to keep the plastic or netting on.

"Loki" wrote in message
il Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:55:51 -0800, "Bob Clark" ha scritto:

I'm in Spokane and use raised beds. Built them from 2x12's and put a 2x2
in
eaxh corner to screw into then had a load of dirt brought in to fill the
beds. They have worked great, last year I added PVC hoops to them and
made
mini-hothouses and was able to plant some of my veggies in early march
and
start with a first harvest by mid April.

What sort of PC hoops do you use? Specially made or just pipes? I

--
Cheers,