Old 31-01-2005, 04:41 PM
K Barrett

Don't laugh! My land lady painted my office building's hallways with a
truly horrid red and blue sponge-paint technique that simply begs to have
little Nemo-like fish poking their heads from beneath it. Makes me (and the
architect next door) shudder whenever we venture out to get the mail. He
swears his clientele thinks it a reflection of his taste and that business
has dropped off since she did it last year. Personally, I think his lease
is up for negociation.... The degree was actually called "Aquatic Biology",
in that there was some limnology tossed in there, too. Nevertheless it was
all so long ago that it seems a dream now.

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
*laughing at imagining Kathy with a degree solely in sea anemones*

*laughing again at how she would decorate the waiting room at her

dentistry
practice today if she had a degree in sea anemones*

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
You have a degree in sea anemones? Or do you mean marine biology?
Just curious,