Old 01-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Homefinders

Here is the Website for the Permaculture Institute of Australia

http://www.permaculture.org.au/ There are courses on this site as well as
books for sale and you can also sign up for regular newsetters.

I also have a very good permaculture book, but I'm reading it in the
hospital at the moment, so I'll see if I can remember to bring it home and
put the name, author and publlisher on this site.

The two other p.c. books I have at the moment are the classic 'Introduction
to Permaculture' by Bill Mollison with Reny Mia Slay, Tagari Pulications
and 'The Permaculture Home Garden' by Linda Woodrow, Viking Publishers.

Judanne
Tasmania

"Bodhi Smaran" wrote in message
om...
Could someone advice in some auto-study permaculture book, please?

Thank you