Old 01-02-2005, 01:29 PM
spiral_72

Actually, yea..... I thought about that. I really don't know what to
expect. I would suppose a material could be brought to a low enough
temp causing that material to become brittle. Water, plastic, chewing
gum, lots of stuff becomes brittle at a low enough temp. Any idea what
that temp is for steel? Oh, a little note here. The dry ice did not
seem to effect my lunch box. I'm still using the lunch box anyhow
pat - pat..........3 hours 30 minutes till eatin' time.

A damp cylinder is the least of my worries. Besides maybe I can collect
it and use the water to refill what evaporates from the tank. HA!

So, many unknowns..... Guess that reaffirms the fact that the
cylinder's first week or two will be spent outside.