Old 01-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Jim Lewis

On 31 Jan 2005 at 15:40, Scooter the Mighty wrote:

Michael Cameron wrote:

I know starting from seeds is a slow process, that's fine. I have 2

other
trees that I have growing, and 2 cuttings I'm taking this spring.

Thanks for any advice you could provide.
Happy Bonsai, from Loretto (north of Toronto), Ontario, Canada.

I had good growing Wisteria from seeds. What I did was roll up some
filter paper with the seeds between the layers, and stick one end of it
into a narrow tube of water. After a good root shot out of it, I
planted it in dirt.

I can't tell you how a Wisteria will do in your climate. I've heard
that they don't flower for around 5 years after you plant them, so plan
on being patient.

Make that 10 years, if then. So plan on being VERY patient. ;-
)

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly
owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++