Old 01-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Loki

I'm not sure what you mean by conduit brackets. But I like your
system. I'm using clothes pegs at the moment. I'm just hopeful a
load of pipe will fall off a truck soon. ;-))

il Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:34:14 -0800, "Bob Clark" ha scritto:

They are lengths of 1" pipe. I used condiot brackets on the outside of the
beds and slip them down into those. I use 5 pipes for an 8" bed, use 3/4"
poly sprinkler pipe cut into about 2" lengths and split down the side as
clips to keep the plastic or netting on.

What sort of PC hoops do you use? Specially made or just pipes? I

--
Cheers,
Loki [ Cheap is good, free is better... ]