Old 01-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Gramma

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message

Well, in that case you should also mention pleasant work circumstances, or
at least a spot where one can work sufficiently relaxed ;-)

Got that! a specially made corner of the kitchen overlooking the flower
laden back patio
where the light comes in from the left and my special light with a daylight
globe is at the ready.

Something that I don't think anyone has mentioned is that you will do
your best work if you are illustrating something you love.

snip
That is the hard part , I'm frantically trying to decide what I will draw -
I just want to do so many.
It will have to be something we have in the garden or I can buy in a pot so
have a live specimen
Currently the favourites are a species geranium or pelargonium ; possibly
a begonia. I also love native flowers so maybe our native hibiscus [
Alyogyne heugelii] although I suspect the natives will have been done to
death
Then I also love some of the plants that are classed as weeds.
Decisions, decisions. Time is running downs so I will have to decide soon.

I told my art tutor today what I was thinking of doing
and she was all for it so I will get back up and constructive criticism
there.
I can't thank everyone who bothered enough for their in put.
I will let you know what I decide eventually decide to draw, until then
I will be away sorting that out .

My thanks again

Gramma