Old 01-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Theo

Hi Jim

Jim Lewis wrote:

But she says she snipped off all the buds. In that case, you
treat an azalea like any other plant and transplant in early
spring. This is VERY early spring for Toronto, but keeping them
inside and under lights and if watering is conducted carefully,
I see no reason that these won't do OK.

It is done it is done, but , as I told Olga in a private mail , shemight
have left the some flower blooming or thin them out instead of loosing
a flowering season .. , I mean for me to see flowers is the
gratification of 12 months of work :-)

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :