Old 01-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Benign Vanilla

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Any of you see the first showing of the TV show Monk?

The mystery was why someone appeared to be after a young girl's fish in an
aquarium. The fish was IDed as a Crimson Marble that only lived about 1
year due to a weak immune system. Anyone want to take a guess what the

fish
really was? ~ jan

Is it just me, or have they taken his obsessions to far this year? In recent
years the obsessions were idiosyncrasies, this year they seem to be making
him handicapped. The few episodes I've seen, he seems sad not humorous. Is
it just me?

BTW, love his new assistant...what's her face from Two Guys, a Girl and a
Pizza Place.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com