Old 01-02-2005, 09:18 PM
jane

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:24:13 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

~The message
~from (jane) contains these words:
~
~
~ Perhaps we should start a new thread on better hot home composting
~ techniques! I'm all ears... (though please can the chaps note that for
~ us ladies, providing recycled beer activation doesn't happen when up
~ the allotments!)
~
~ Speak for yourself!When I had an allotment, there were no loos on the
~site, and I was usually up there for half a day with accompanying
~infants. Older people would spend the entire day there.
~Occasionally they disappeared discreetly into their rickety hut....or
~behind their compost heap/rhubarb patch.
~

:-)

Trouble is we've a *very* open site like an amphitheatre so can be
overlooked by a bus route and main road to housing estate. I did put a
bucket in the shed at one point but it now gets used for escorting
bindweed off the premises and rarely for the original intention!

I have been tempted to put a bolt on the shed door - inside!

--
jane

Mark Twain