Old 01-02-2005, 09:26 PM
VX

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:54:39 +0000, JennyC wrote
(in message ):

I've seen one strange thing recommended for deterring cats- I have no idea
how well it works, but it is dried "lion dung" or pellets treated with
same.
Supposedly they smell a big cat and stay away!
VX (remove alcohol for email)

I have inside information that says its a con by the Zoo's to generate extra
cash flow !
Jenny

Are you saying that this is a load of crap?

Er, let me rephrase that. Are you saying it doesn't really work? I have
already passed the lion dung idea on to others and I need to know if I'm
making a pointless suggestion!

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)