Old 01-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Franz Heymann

"jane" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:24:13 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

~The message
~from (jane) contains these words:
~
~
~ Perhaps we should start a new thread on better hot home

composting
~ techniques! I'm all ears... (though please can the chaps note

that for
~ us ladies, providing recycled beer activation doesn't happen when

up
~ the allotments!)
~
~ Speak for yourself!When I had an allotment, there were no loos

on the
~site, and I was usually up there for half a day with accompanying
~infants. Older people would spend the entire day there.
~Occasionally they disappeared discreetly into their rickety

hut....or
~behind their compost heap/rhubarb patch.
~

:-)

Trouble is we've a *very* open site like an amphitheatre so can be
overlooked by a bus route and main road to housing estate. I did put

bucket in the shed at one point but it now gets used for escorting
bindweed off the premises and rarely for the original intention!

Invest in a second bucket?

I have been tempted to put a bolt on the shed door - inside!

I would have thought that that would be a prime requirement..

Franz