Old 02-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Homefinders

I also have a very good permaculture book, but I'm reading it in the
hospital at the moment, so I'll see if I can remember to bring it home and
put the name, author and publlisher on this site.

And here it is. I have found it to be an excellent primer, it is not
written for any particular climatic zone but, instead, talks about
prevailing winds, sunny side, etc. It explains in clear and uncomplicated
language what the principles of Permaculture is.
"Earth Users Guide to Permaculture" by Rosemary Morrow and illustrated by
Rob Allsop, publisher is Kangaroo Press.

Judanne