Old 02-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Vox Humana

"Road Runner" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
I just bought two Elephant Ear bulbs, or big hunks at Walmart.
There was no information about how to grow them.
Could someone on this list please advise me as to whether or not they like
full sun, partial sun, or shade? Do they like well drained soil or very
moist soil? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks for any and all answers.
Sandy

They like the same conditions as caladiums. That is, they need warmth, even
moisture, and shade to partial shade depending on where you are located.
Where are you and do you intend to grow the indoors or outdoors?