Old 02-02-2005, 06:32 PM

This will only be my third time at WDW...the last being over 15 years
ago for our honeymoon so I am REALLY excited to go. We planned our
dates specifically with the F&G Festival in mind. I have friends who go
almost every year and gave me a heads-up about the Festival. I'm
checking the web almost daily at this point to try and find info on the
seminars and symposia...I know that AHS has a big meeting scheduled
around the same time so there will be LOTS of gardening
activities...especially over opening weekend. Woohoo!!