Old 02-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Dewitt

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:02:32 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Yikes, I just visited the AOS site to see what you all are talking about.
Being a Web application developer myself, I am pretty disappointed with what
they have done.

OK, y'all made me look. Besides the lousy layout, I find the color
scheme really hard to look at. The orange on a gray background is
difficult to read and the faded army green accent colors are rather
unpleasant. And the font size on their other pages is too small to be
comfortably read unless you actually do have your monitor in 640 x
480 mode.

deg