Old 02-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Rob Halgren

K Barrett wrote:
The A to Z will become a members only feature of the website.

K Barrett

I have to agree that I don't like the new site (although it has some
potential). I didn't much like the old one, though. On the judging
page, for example, they had white text on a background which contained a
predominantly white flower. Dumb, de dumb dumb... Unless that is a
rotating image, in which case it is dumber. Never display any text
over a rotating image, if you want people to be able to read it, that is.

I'd have to argue that the A to Z section should be open to everybody,
assuming we wish to continue pretending that one of the goals of the AOS
is education.

Fortunately, since my name and address is open for the world to see,
they at least continue to have my phone number incorrect. Since I hate
phone solicitations more than spam, I guess that is a reasonable
compromise... *grin* I'm glad that volunteering my time to the judging
system is rewarded with something, in this case lots of ads in my e-mail.

Rob

2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

LittlefrogFarm - Growing the plants Rob likes. )