Old 02-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Mike Lyle

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:23:32 -0000, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

I personally think that legislation has no place in domestic
composting. The place of government is to /encourage/ suitable
composting methods & choice of materials.

Nobody in his right mind could disagree.

The next post should be a quote from the Daily Telegraph about the
German woman refused unemployment benefits because she refused to
become a prostitute when offered a job.

You mean they did a _Daily Mail_ story, but in longer words? Hang,
on, I'm getting inspired..."Asylum seekers eat British pussy". Or is
that the _Sun_?

Mike.