Old 03-02-2005, 02:45 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Every little bit of help for those newbies out there goes a long
ways..............Sure need to the above helpline as a keeper. Y'all
never know when your fishies get the bug.

======================
Also keep in mind that accurately diagnosing disease or parasites over the
phone is almost impossible. Also beware if you're steered to any particular
business to purchase *cures.*
Carol.... the frugal ponder...

IMHO, I don't think this needs to be constantly mentioned, because anyone
who is reading it here, will probably ask the group (rec.ponds) first. Then
call Joann, then recheck the group and compare the answers. At least that's
what I'd do if I was a newbie.... but I could be wrong. Maybe a newbie to
the group in the last 2 months could answer that one for me? ~ jan ;o)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~