Old 03-02-2005, 03:22 AM

Hmmm.. I do not know if the following links would help:

http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/botany.html
http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/animal.html
http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/biology.html

It is just with a collection of links.
Probably you can just take a look to trigger some ideas...

Iker Dobarro wrote:
Hello to all:

I=B4m a Spanish predoc student. It=B4s first time I use a group and I

have
little idea about how it works but I hope me not to have important
problems with it.

I=B4m working in my thesis about the effects of grazing in vegetation
communities. I=B4m interested in how cattle modify vegetation
communities and which functional traits are involved in the process

in
the Mediterranean System.

I'm preparing a study in how different R/FR ratios influence
germination of several species. I have a lot of problems to find
information about how modify those ratios- filters, light sources,
...- and the proper methods to use. If somebody knows something about
that, I would like him/her to say it to me.
=20
Thanks to all