Old 03-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Dennis

Henry You're digging it round, when it aughta
Be SQUARE

Eyebright wrote:
Naomi Wrote:

I'd love to enjoy not only their splendid shapes but also their
wonderful aromas.

Rose " Constance Spry" ...classic shape...repeat flowering...best
scent...nuff said !

I know I'm way-late joining this thread but Constance Spry is really a
once bloomer.

My wife loves a fragrant cloud...

----
"I'd rather take a hit in the mouth than throw a pick," Kyle Orton
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant
"people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld
"If we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
"the glass is not only half full the first half was delicious" -- Me
To Reply: Scrape off the end bits...