Old 03-02-2005, 10:45 PM
rwakeford

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:13:45 -0000, Richard Brooks wrote:

She's looking for a medium sized van as she needs windows and frames made
for her place in France,

Well tell her to watch out because Kenning, Hertz and Avis won't let you
drive vans to france, only cars. I ended up getting mine from a firm
called SIXT. A lot more expensive but the only way to do it. Mind you,
if its only an escort van or something of that size, that probably
constitutes a car.

for instance, so if you need something driven over that might be an
option.

Very kind of you but, with dear old Victor anyway, I'll just get one of
my family to post it over. Can't find Plounever on the French map so,
when you said somehwere outside the UK, you really meant anywhere! :-)

--
Richard 03/02/2005 23:39:35