Old 04-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Rusty Mase

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:51:25 -0500, "JulioF"
wrote:

Or, is this simply another example of Texans being "Texans"?

I would be burning the phone lines to my County Precint Commissioner
and after the lines failed, I'd go down and sit in their office. Did
they have county logos on the doors of their vehicles? Also, each
Precint likely has its own Roads Division. I would find out the head
of that one and also do some very load complaining.

As far as Texans, it sounds to me like it is "Carpetbaggers" that have
been a statewide nuisance for close to a century and a half now.

Rusty Mase