Old 04-02-2005, 05:24 PM
dalecochoy

Kevin,
Since you live in Miami, why not call over to Fairchild Tropical Gardens and
get the contact info for Miami Bonsai Club and meeting dates there. EVERYONE
in the club has lots of collected bougies. You need to join the club
anyhow.
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware