Old 04-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Mike Lyle

sawney bean wrote:
To somebody who has actual experience with a particular plant Its

very
simple so If you know nothing about figs or have just got the
information from a book then learn from an expert like me who has
grown these for 30 years in England and Italy..

I dont need to know the farty " real scientific name " or other

boring
trivial information about it, I know from experience but all that
matters at the end of the day is for you to have a go

Pam, what exactly do you need expanding?

[...]

Oooh, Sawney! You're _so_ masterful!

I haven't got thirty years, so can you tell me if fig seeds come true
to type?

Mike.