Old 05-02-2005, 01:46 AM
marasol

Thank you Janet. Some of the pots are plastic, others aluminun, but
all have holes in the bottom. I had some doubts, and wasn't sure if
this was the proper procedure or not, so I posted my questions to you.
I am not going to call him to do any more work for me, because I got
the feeling he knows better, but since I'm a single woman, he thought
he could rip me off. This is his loss, because I was planning to give
him more planting for me. I won't be calling again, what I will do, is
dig up the holes up again, and remove the pots, planting the flowers
once more, only this time it will be in the ground. (At least the
holes are opened, so it won't be too hard.) It's a shame to have
people take advantage of people, but I refused to think most people are
like that. He may had done it because he thought it was proper. I
should have asked his reasons.

Thanks again for such good advise.

Mara