Old 29-01-2005, 03:14 PM
J Fortuna

Claude,

Congratulations! That's great news.

As for the grammar question. If Phal Penang Girl were a person, you would
say: "my Phal Penang Girl, who finished blooming 2 weeks ago", but since it
is an orchid and not a human being, the proper grammar is ""my Phal Penang
Girl, which finished blooming 2 weeks ago". Of course, if you want to
personify your orchid, it's ok to use "who" I guess.

Joanna

"Phalguy" wrote in message
hello everyone!

I switched to MSU fertilizer about 4 to 5 weeks ago!
This morning, I found my Phal Penang Girl, who finished blooming 2 weeks
ago, growing another flower spike!!! Is this related to the new MSU?

I like that!

Claude

PS: BTW, should I say who finished blooming or whom finished blooming?