Old 05-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Alan Walker

You're doomed, Dude! Might as well accept it. The first
step in our program (My name is Alan, and I'm a bonsaiholic.) is
to set aside your denial and admit that you have an obsession
that has a big hold on you. Join your local bonsai club. They'll
reinforce your obsession and normalize it for you. ;-)
The drip irrigation systems, etc. do help manage the load
and make it possible to get away for vacations. Besides, that's
a side benefit of club membership. You can usually find someone
trustworthy to check on your bonsai to make sure that your
watering system is working while you're away. You'll do the same
for them. That's how it works. How else can you get away for
bonsai conventions?! ;-)
Most of the time it won't seem like a job, more like
something you just need to do. ;-)
Welcome aboard, Sport!
Alan Walker