Old 05-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Frogleg

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:32:55 -0800, Timothy
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:11:58 -0500, madgardener wrote:

I just found out that somehow Outlook express has altered the way I copy
and paste comics that I send to myself and my son

If your really in the market to make a move from Outlook, then check out
this:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/why/

This is a mail/newsreader that is very stable and secure. I hear tell that
it will even import Outlook databases.

And while your at it you should take a peek at:

I promise you, after playing with FireFox for a week, you'll never go back
to Internet Distroyer 80) I'm in love with the tabbed browsing.

I *love* Firefox. Have d'loaded Thunderbird, but I use a non-Outlook
e-mail app already, and have been too lazy to explore it yet. I love
how customizable Firefox is. I've got tools all in one place that used
to require stept 1-27 to execute. Found a 'skin' that pleases me no
end. I keep IE around because every so often, you run into a
M'soft-dominated site that just won't play with anything else.
However,