Old 05-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Xi Wang

Thanks very much for your help. I just got a 'Y.N' clone yesterday, and
wanted some info on what I should expect.

Cheers,
Xi

Susan Erickson wrote:
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:36:26 GMT, Xi Wang
wrote:

Thanks very much!! Might I also be able to find out how many points it
was? Sorry about the trouble, it escaped me to ask in my last email.

Cheers,
Xi

Susan Erickson wrote:

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 01:45:02 GMT, Xi Wang
wrote:

Hi list,

Does anyone out there have the award description for Phal. Sogo Grape
'Y.N.' AM/AOS? TIA

Cheers,
Xi

Twenty-seven shapely, lustrous flowers and eight buds on five
erect inflorescences; sepals and petals deep purple magenta; lip
darker with wine red cast; column white; substance very heavy;
texture glossy.
On 4/8/99 at the Taiwan International Orchid Show. Owned by Sogo
Orchid Nursery.
SuE

82 points
Natural Spread 6.8 cm
Nat. Sp Vertical 7
Ds Wide 2.8
Ds Long 3.7
Petal w 2.7
Petal Long 3.1
Ls Wide 3
Ls Long 3.8
Lip Wide 1.2
Lip long 3.2

Sorry I should have grabbed the points the first time.
This is the total info.
SuE