Old 05-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Raleighgirl

Default my neighbors GRRRRRRRRRR!

My neighbors just painted their house white and cut down every
single tree in their backyard. Yes, I know it's their right. I
fail to see why one buys a heavily wooded lot and then removes
all of the trees! Anyway, his lot is kitty-corner to mine. I'd
like to install a screen of evergreen trees, however, I have
several medium-sized hardwoods in that corner. I saved a very
nice list of shaded plants that Heidi posted a couple of years
ago yet she stopped at bushes. Anyone care to post a list of
trees that will grow in shade, under large hardwoods? In return,
I'll save it and post it if someone else needs it in the future.
Thanks all.
Raleighgirl