Old 06-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Me Here

jadel wrote:
Me Here wrote:

jadel wrote:

Me Here wrote:

Mick Fournier wrote:

Al,

We all do enjoy a good pronoun once in a while.

Mick

Being a 'passive' participant of this NG for several dozens of

month

already,it is quite heartening to know that quite a number of us

here

are actually 'dormant' English teachers. :-)

Dormant? Speak for yourself.

J. Del Col

Are you saying..."for yourself" or "of yourself"?

"For" The implication is that you do not speak on my behalf.

J. Del Col

I see, I see! That is why it is a very good idea to have a few English
teacher here telling us how to write in proper English (once every
little while) lest we misunderstood each other; because if we are, our
orchids would not be happy either. :-)