Old 06-02-2005, 03:58 PM
No Moe Spam

A couple of places in Ontario. Here is a link to one in Cardinal. I
don't know how close it is to you but take a look anyways.

http://www.bonsaiconcepts.ca/

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:27:06 -0500, Michael Cameron
wrote:

I've only been getting into bonsai over the past 6 months or so, and even
then it's been a lot of information gathering and looking and rather little
with plants and trees. I want to change that this spring, and I have a
number of plants that I want to take some air layers of this spring (trees
on our property) so I need to get a few things (moss for one). For those
who are familiar with southern Ontario - is there a few stores that you
could recommend for bonsai supplies in Toronto (Etobicoke or Woodbridge
preferably)?

Again a question for those familiar with the climate in my region, when
should I start the air layers?

Thanks for the input!