Old 06-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Anthropy

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:16:46 -0500, (REBEL JOE)
wrote:

yOU NEED TO CLEAN POND MUCK OUT AT LEAST once a year. And add a veggie
filter.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Hi
What is the best time of year to clean the pond? I live in the UK.
When the pond is being cleaned do I store the fish in water taken from
the original pond or in clean water? ( tap water?)
Reading through the posts here it would seem there is a proper order
in which to replace the contents of the pond (plants stones etc) and
water after it has been cleaned. What is it?
What's a veggie filter?
Sorry about all the questions but I'm on a very steep learning curve.
Thanks for any help.