Old 06-02-2005, 04:23 PM
j647

Raleighgirl wrote:
My neighbors just painted their house white and cut down every
single tree in their backyard. Yes, I know it's their right. I
fail to see why one buys a heavily wooded lot and then removes
all of the trees! Anyway, his lot is kitty-corner to mine. I'd
like to install a screen of evergreen trees, however, I have
several medium-sized hardwoods in that corner. I saved a very
nice list of shaded plants that Heidi posted a couple of years
ago yet she stopped at bushes. Anyone care to post a list of
trees that will grow in shade, under large hardwoods? In return,
I'll save it and post it if someone else needs it in the future.
Thanks all.
Raleighgirl

do you have an association?