Old 07-02-2005, 02:17 AM
KevinH

"Alan Walker" wrote in message You're doomed,
Dude! Might as well accept it. The first
step in our program (My name is Alan, and I'm a bonsaiholic.) is
to set aside your denial and admit that you have an obsession
that has a big hold on you. Join your local bonsai club. They'll
reinforce your obsession and normalize it for you. ;-)

Laughing my a** off here. "Normalizing" the addiction is what I'm afraid
of. Much as I plan to control acquisition of new material, my wish list
stretches far... fukien tea, two finished _literati_ black pines, olive,
ginkgo, a collected bald cypress, a banyan style ficus. And if I ever move
to a cooler climate, God help me.

Most of the time it won't seem like a job, more like
something you just need to do. ;-)
Welcome aboard, Sport!

Thanks, Alan.

Kevin