Old 07-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Aaron Hicks

Hmm.. perhaps I should stick to designing nuclear reactors in my spare
time, you make it sound like I'd have more luck with that.

On the bright side, the light water reactors are going away.
Assuming we can ever get past the whole NIMBY thing, we'll see more
nookyular power with the Dubya v2.0 administration. Maybe liquid sodium
reactors, but more likely we'll see pebble bed reactors. By that time,
helium will be in short supply, so we'll have to get by on nitrogen or
carbon dioxide as the coolant. Just so long as we don't have any more
SL-1s, please. There's a reason the Army isn't given nuclear reactors
anymore.

Thanks for the information, though, I was assuming it would be sort of a
hit and miss type of thing.

Isn't all of horticulture?

The address in the header isn't valid. Send no e-mail there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ