Old 07-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Carl Rosner

Kevin:
Become like a doctor! Specialize!!!! In my experiences I have had well over a hundred different trees, and I am now down to 40 tropicals and 15 Maples, Cottoneaster, etc. I am still going to reduce my tropicals to about 30, and eliminate most of my "outdor trees".

It is more rewarding to work with a few trees that you get to know "intimately", than try to figure out the characteristic of so many different species. Just my personal thoughts on the matter!

Good luck!

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++