Old 07-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Sally Holmes

Warwick wrote:

I have a long list and shouldn't be too late to get much of it started
for a reasonable show this year.

It could be worth you finding a local nursery (not garden centre) and asking
if they'll give you a discount on that number of plants.

When I moved into my brand-new house it had a small, empty back garden. A
local nursery sold me a whole garden-full of plants at wholesale prices, so
I ended up paying about 1/4 what the local garden centres were asking for
the very same plants.

More expensive than seeds, but bigger plants faster...

If anyone fancies gettign a smoke bush cutting to me too...

I'm thinking of taking mine out. If you want to come and collect it, it's
yours!

--
Sally Holmes
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England