Old 07-02-2005, 01:59 PM
sahara

"Foxfield" wrote in message ...
My local Quarry are quite happy to have the Public go down with a Truck or a
car and Trailer for materials.

You need to weigh-in and then pop into the office to just tell them what
you're after. They'll point you in the right direction. Take a shovel with
you!

Try not to get in the way of the big wagons and machinery, they're often on
piecework.

Weigh yourselves back out and pay them at the office.

Ok thats great info. Just a few questions in response
Where are you? Which is your local quarry?
How do i find my 'local' quarry? I live in Birmingham.
Will doing this cost me a big load of money? (bear in mind i dont
actually own a truck or a trailer so would have to sort out that bit
too)
thanks,
sarah a