Old 07-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Timothy

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:06:57 -0800, Eric wrote:

Will it spread easily and fill in bare areas? Thanks
Eric

Sure it will do that. I use "crew cut" alot due to our conditions up here.
Your lawn area may do better with something else. Unsure where you live
here in the pnw, but there should be a cenex farmers supply near-by. This
(imo) is the best resource for you to find seed and fertilizer.

Another great resource here in the pnw is your local master gardeners
extension office. They may have a better seed recommendation for your area.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com