Old 07-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Dave S

"Nikki Casali" wrote in message

Dave S wrote:
"Nikki Casali" wrote in message

Dave S wrote:

"Margolis" wrote in message

either make yourself a diy co2 system using 2 litre soda bottles with
yeast
and suger or get a pressurized co2 tank. What size aquarium?

I have a pressurised CO2 system and have been using it for a week now.
Aquarium size: 400ltrs

How are you diffusing the CO2 into the tank water? You're using a
diffuser, not just bare tubing, right?

Nikki

Hi Nikki

I'm using a CO2 Complet kit.(
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/...2_KIT_132.html )
I've discarded the bubble counter and reactor and using another type or
reactor.

How many bubbles per minute do you have going? 40 bubbles per minute in my
330l aquarium took the pH from 8.1 down 7.5.

Nikki

Mine is running at 15 bubbles per min (this is as per the advice in the
handbook). I think I'll increase it by 5 (say) per day.

Dave