Old 07-02-2005, 04:22 PM
JennyC

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
. net...
My current seed feeder is one of those cylinders with a "trough" around the
bottom. Problem is the pigeons have figured out how to perch on there,
albeit at weird angles, so empty it in a day and a half.

If I buy a feeder with those small individual perches, will the pigeons
defeat that or will that be suffiently trickey that they'll fail?

Anyone with experience of persistent, and it must be said clever, pigeons
care to comment.

Paul DS.
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.

I have a 'house' which they can't get a hold on as it's made from flowerpot type
clay!

They tend to pick up seed of the ground that the smaller birds throw out of the
'house'

Jenny