Old 08-02-2005, 07:38 AM
.

In article , Foxfield foxfield@sukmys
pam.wanadoo.co.uk writes
My local Quarry are quite happy to have the Public go down with a Truck or a
car and Trailer for materials.

You need to weigh-in and then pop into the office to just tell them what
you're after. They'll point you in the right direction. Take a shovel with
you!

Try not to get in the way of the big wagons and machinery, they're often on
piecework.

Weigh yourselves back out and pay them at the office.

Just as an addition...

This applies to all of the quarry products, buying stone this way is a
helluva lot cheaper than a garden centre plus they have huge piles to
pick from so if you are looking for a certain size its a great way to
get it, my local quarry is owned by Tarmac.
--
David